A few weeks ago I was nominated by the lovely Hope from HighHopes for the Liebster Award! Thanks a lot dear 🙂 It is my first tag so I hope to do it well !
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog
- Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger that you were nominated by
- Nominate 11 bloggers, each with under 200 followers
- Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
My questions are:
- What should you be doing right now?!
I probably should be doing housework, but I’m a professional procrastinator so I’m instead doing this! (Wait, this is also important! so I’m kind of half procrastinating…?)
- What time is it right now for you?
It’s 4 o’clock, Argentina time! I’m finishing this and preparing some mate for the Afternoon 🙂
- Dream job?
Anything related to filmmaking or books in general should be fine! I’d love to be a filmmaker someday. But if that doesn’t work then I’d love to own a Coffee & Book shop!
- Favourite film?
My favourite film is by far Zoolander. I just LOVE it. I Know that probably I should’ve said some movie that had a big impact in my life, but Zoolander just never fails to make me laugh whenever I’m down. Then there’re lots of films that I love but it’s too much so I won’t list them (maybe in another post if you guys want to know? Let me know!)
- Favourite food?
Pizza! All the way. I’ve tattooed a pizza slice on my arm and that’s a lot to say! I also love Italian food, junk food and Mash potatoes. Actually, potatoes in every way!
- Favourite book?
My favourite saga/series of all time is Harry Potter. After HP comes the whole Sherlock Holmes books and Alice in Wonderland!
- What would you change about the world if you could?
I’d try to fix the Climate change, or at least try and change people’s minds about climate change. Make everyone notice the damage we’re doing to our home and the consequences we’ll let to the next generations. It’s something pretty serious and some people does not seem to care at all. At least in my hometown I see adults and kids throwing garbage on the floor right where you can see bins all around! It’s awful.
- Describe yourself in three words?
Oh wow… uhmmm I’d say Artistic, Dreamer and Clumsy. I’m too clumsy, almost dangerous.
- What could you not live without?
Food. I can’t imagine a world without my favourite food. That’s something I wouldn’t want!
- Do you think you could go without social media for a day?
Totally. I’m not a big Social Media user and sometimes I just forget to check them. I’m not an addict, and most of the time if I check them it’s because I’m bored.
If you were to live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
I would love to live in England! It’s been my dream since I was a little girl. That’s the place I feel like I belong. I’d love to travel around the world and maybe try to live in a few other countries (Japan, Germany, Italy) but England will always have a special place in my heart.
Here are my nominees!
- The Average Gurl
- Blossom Ikebana
- All Gold Flowing
- Black On Noir
- Em’s Coffee Chats
- All of you if you wanna do it! 🙂
And These are my questions for the nominees:
- What’s your favourite place in your town?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s the first thing in your bucket list?
- Are you afraid of something? What is it?
- What famous person would you bring back from the dead to have dinner with?
- Do you have a favourite Band/Artist that’s not really known?
- If you could live inside a book, which one would it be?
- Do you like more salty or sweet food?
- What’s your favourite word?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
I had so much fun doing this tag! Once again thanks to Hope for the nomination and I really wanna see my nominees’ answers 🙂 If you’re not nominated but you wanna answer these questions feel free to do it! And leave your link in the comments so I can see your answers 🙂
That’s it for today’s post, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it! Don’t forget to check us on → Facebook, Twitter & Bloglovin’ where we talk about random stuff that you might find interesting! ~